All that baby needs to sleep well:
1. A feeling of peace and calm, in a space which reminds him of his mother’s womb
• The contact of baby’s shoulders and arms against the Cocoonababy® limits the occurrence of Moro reflex (which wakes baby up suddenly at night and makes him cry).
2. A combination of reactive foams, of different densities, which allow baby to move his head (unlike memory foams).
• Freedom of head movement is the main means of prevention against plagiocephaly (flat head syndrome).
• The slightly inclined position helps prevent gastric refl ux, the positioning of the hips, with baby’s bottom lower than his knees, is the ideal position for baby’s development.
• When baby is awake, the slight slope also encourages interaction between baby and his parents as he does not stare directly up at the ceiling.
4. An ergonomic design which evolves as baby grows
• The wedge which permits baby to lie in a semi-foetal position, is repositionable and can be moved gradually down as baby grows (attached by velcro to the fabric) then removed when no longer necessary. The Cocoonababy® cocoon is always perfectly adapted to baby’s size.
• The Cocoonababy® foam is protected by 2 washable covers: a waterproof protective cover and a fi tted sheet.
You have a question before buying Cocoonababy® ?
Call NOW 08.944.15.944